Microsoft was the sixth-largest information technology company when it launched Xbox in 2001, revolutionizing the gaming world with 24 million unit sales by 2006. After this success, Xbox 360 was released in 2008 with 77.2 unit sales. Xbox One Error Code 0x807a1007 is a common issue arising while joining a party chat. However, these 6 Ways give you an easy way to fix Xbox One Error Code 0x807a1007.
The error message 0x807A1007 may indicate a problem with the Internet connection between the Xbox system and the other party participants. This can be caused by a connection issue between the host and you or by different types of NAT. To resolve NAT difficulties, turning on UPnP on your router might help. This modifies the NAT type to Open NAT, enabling trouble-free Xbox Party participation.
The article describes the top six methods for permanently resolving this error and also walks you through the causes of this error. Follow the steps to join your party chats easily.
See Also: – 8 Ways to Fix Windows 10 100% Disk Usage in Task Manager
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Xbox One
- 2 Why does this Error Occur?
- 3 How to Fix Xbox One Error Code 0x807a1007
- 4 Conclusion
Features of Xbox One
Microsoft has bundled Xbox One with some of the most exciting features for the best user experience, some of which are:
- Preinstalled Skype.
- Personalization of TV screens.
- Option for live TV.
- Usage of voice commands to control the console.
- Triggers for controllers that are made for the comfort and ease of playing.
- Performing two things at the same time.
- Recording and sharing your favorite moments from the gameplay.
- Having a customized home screen.
- Keep in touch with the Xbox Live community.
- Search for opponents with the same skills, language, and game style.
Also, Xbox One is coupled with a feature called ‘Party Chat‘. This enables you to start a party that allows 8 users to join a conversation at the same time. With these striking features, Xbox was undoubtedly a delight for gamers. Xbox sure made a mark with an estimated 25-30 million unit sales. However, there are some issues that the users of Xbox One face, one of them being the error code 0x807a1007. So, we bring you a quick guide to fix the Xbox One error code 0x807a1007.
Must See: –
- 10 Ways to Fix DNS_Probe_Finished_No_Internet in Chrome
- 10 Ways to Fix Steam Disk Write Error in Windows 10
Why does this Error Occur?
Firstly, let us understand the driving force behind the occurrence of the error. The 0x807a1007 error code indicates that the error has occurred due to a connection failure between your Xbox console and the other members of the party chat. The primary reason for this can be cited as the discordant Network Address Translation (NAT) types used between your host and you.
How to Fix Xbox One Error Code 0x807a1007
So, how to recover from the error and resolve the issue? Well, here are the possible things you could do to recover from the error:
Method 1: Try to Re-join the Party Chat
Well, this is the most straightforward trick to resolve the issue. This fix can work if the error was caused due to some temporary network failure. So, just try to join the party once more, and this fix may work. However, if the error persists, then don’t worry; we have other ways as well.
Check Out: How To Play A Fullscreen Game On A Second Monitor
Method 2: Start the Console Again
It has been suggested that restarting the console has solved the error 0x807a1007. Here are the steps to restart the console:
1. At First, Shut down the console by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
2. Then start the console again after a few minutes.
Doing this might probably work for the error to vanish.
See Also: How To Resolve Apex Legends Crashing No Error
Method 3: Change NAT Settings
As mentioned before, the error might be popping up due to the incompatible Network Address Translation types between the host of the party and your console. So, changing the settings would presumably do the trick. The steps for changing the NAT settings are as follows:
1. At First, go to the left end of your Home screen to open the Guide.
2. Then click on Settings and choose the Network settings option.
3. On the Network screen, under the Current Network Status which indicates the current NAT type. The 3 types of NAT are: Open, Moderate, and Strict.
4. Always stick to the Open mode for party chats. So, if your current network status shows Moderate or Strict, then change it to Open.
Method 4: Change the Region
It is to be noted that before opting for this way, you must have enough cash in your account to change the Region settings. Also, certain services are only available in specific regions. So, keep a note of that as well. Plus, the region can be changed only once in three months.
Here, are the steps to proceed with changing the region:
1. At First, sign in to your console.
2. Then open the Guide from the left of your Home screen.
3. Navigate to Settings>>System>>Language & Location.
4. Set the new location and Restart now.
Check if the error continues to appear. If not, then go on to the next possible solution.
Method 5: Use the Option of Energy Saving
Here are the steps to enable the energy-saving option:
1. At First, open the Guide. Navigate to Settings>>Power & Startup.
2. Then click on the Power Mode and set the Energy-saving option by clicking on it.
Also Fix: Default Gateway is Not Available
This method should surely resolve the error for you. No worries if it doesn’t. If the error 0x807a1007 continues to bother you, there is always a last resort.
Method 6: Restoring Default Factory Settings
It is possibly the last way to resolve the error 0x807a1007 of Xbox One. To restore the default factory settings, here are the steps that you can follow:
1. Navigate to Guide. Go to Settings>>All Settings>>System>>Console Info & updates.
2. Choose the Reset console option. Wait for the reset process to complete.
Once done, you are most likely to get rid of the Xbox One error code 0x807a1007.
See Also: –
One of these methods should definitely solve the Xbox One error code 0x807a1007 for you. This way you can continue your gaming time with your friends by using party chats.
Gravit Sinha is the founder of ValidEdge. Ever since he was a kid, he has been a problem fixer and that passion is what inspired him to start and grow this website! 🙂