Adobe recently implemented the adobe genuine software integrity service more rigorously. This service aims to reduce copyright infringement by regularly checking the authenticity of Adobe programs.
Therefore, it periodically validates the pre-installed Adobe apps, detects malicious apps, and notifies the offender with the following message:
However, many users have reported that this error occurred even though the legitimate Adobe software was installed on their computer.
This repetitive error message is very frustrating to the user, and the next section will explain how to get rid of adobe genuine software integrity service. Read on to disable it on Windows 10 or Mac OS altogether.
Table of Contents
- 1 How do I disable the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on Windows 10?
- 2 How to Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Mac 2018?
- 3 How to Remove Adobe Genuine Software Verification Failure Mac?
- 4 Conclusion
How do I disable the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on Windows 10?
There are several ways to disable the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on Windows operating systems. Find them below:
Method 1: Remove AGS Health Service From Service
- You may click the magnifying glass icon next to the Windows start icon, or the window icon may open the search bar (depending on the OS version you are using).
- Type “Services” in the search box.
- A window appears showing all available services. Then click the Standard tab at the bottom of the screen.
- An alphabetical list of default services is displayed. Look for “Adobe OriginalSoftwareIntegrityService” in the list.
- Right-click to open the context menu. Then click Properties in the menu list.
- Go to the General section and click Disable under the Startup Type field. A pop-up window will appear.
- Click Apply> OK.
Restart your system.
Method 2: Disable Adobe Services Using Task Manager
- Start Task Manager. In the search bar, type task manager. Otherwise, you can also press Ctrl + Alt + Del to open it.
- Click the Processes tab and locate the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service process or .exe file.
- Right-click the file and select Open File Location from the menu. A folder named Adobe GCI Client containing this service will open.
- Right-click on the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service process. Leave this folder open and return it to the Task Manager.
- Click Finish Task and delete the open AdobeGCIClient folder.
Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved. If not, the folder was recreated after the system rebooted. In this case, you need to rename the folder and do not remove the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service.
Method 3: Remove The Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Using a Command Prompt
If the above method does not work on your system, try the following steps to disable it.
- Firstly, Go to the Windows search box at the bottom left of the screen.
- Secondly, When the command prompt search results are displayed, type cmd and click Run as administrator.
- Enter the following command in the command console. scdeleteAGSService
- Press Enter.
Enter the Command in the Prompt:
sc delete AAMUpdater
This will disable the Adobe Updater launch utility.
Method 4: Update The Written Account to Get Rid of AGS Integrity Service in Windows 10
As a further step, you’ll additionally update your computer’s written account to verify that Adobe real software package Integrity Service is disabled. Steps to be followed:
- Firstly, Open it by typewriting Run within the begin menu search box.
- Secondly, Type regedit within the Run Prompt search box and click on OK.
- The written account Editor window opens on the screen. Make a copy of the written account before creating any changes.
- Then choose the HKEY_CURRENT_USER software package MSWindowsCurrentVersion.
- Then right-click on the UpdateManager possibility.
- Click the Delete button.
After finishing the top steps, resuscitate your system and see if the matter is resolved.
How to Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Mac 2018?
Follow the necessary steps to, how to disable adobe genuine software integrity service on mac.
- Firstly, Open the “Finder” app. It is at the left of the screen.
- Secondly, Click Run.
- Now click on that, choose the visit Folder possibility from the menu, and click on Library.
- You need to open the Library folder. However, it should not be found on the left aspect within the latest updated mac version. during this case, you would like to open the Finder and sort ~ / Library on the Go tab.
- Click Application Support and choose Adobe> Adobe GCC consumer.
- Delete the AdobeGCCClient folder. Move it to the Trash and delete it from there.
Note: If you can not notice the AdobeGCCClient folder, it implies that you do not have permission to access it. During this case, follow the choice procedure below.
- At first, click the correct compartment folder within the folder you wish to delete, click “Get information,” and click “Share and Permission” to alter the permission. Increase.”.
- Once ever-changing the folder permissions, notice it on the AdobeGCC tab on the Finder tab. Currently, open the AdobgcCsservice folder and take away all that is in enclose mode but don’t delete the folder.
How to Remove Adobe Genuine Software Verification Failure Mac?
Firstly, in the top navigation bar, you will see the “Go” option. Pick it and click the “Go to Folder” option. Pick Application Support>Adobe>AdobeGCCClient from the folders that appear. Delete the “AdobeGCCClient” folder and erase it from the trash.
In conclusion, you’ve got the method of adobe genuine software integrity service remover with the guide on top. The main reason you’ll receive recurrent notifications from this service is that you simply are an exploitation associate of a previous or non-genuine Adobe app.
If you follow the above steps properly, you’ll not see the pop-up error message “Your Adobe software package isn’t real.” Also, don’t install the app from suspicious or insecure websites. The system could also be in danger.
You can always find me playing the piano or playing FIFA when I’m not binge-watching TV Series with pizzas. Fountainhead of TechWhoop.
Life motto: The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.