Windows (Dynamic Link Library) file, also known as DLL, is called LogiLDA.dll. It’s a simple process file and a part of the Logitech Download Assistant software. The folder C: WindowsSystem32 contains the file. The Logitech Download Assistant has activated automatically when a Logitech device, such as a gaming keyboard or mouse, is connected to your computer. Its function is to scan for new software and driver updates from Logitech. You’ll get the error logilda.dll not found if any files required for this operation are corrupted or missing.
The logilda.dll error can be fixed in the following ways –
- Reboot your windows ten machine.
- Reinstall your mouse’s drivers.
- Download and install the latest update of Windows 10.
- Make a registry change.
- Turn off LogiDA upon startup.
- Get rid of the Logitech program.
- Try Logitech Gaming Software as an alternative.
Before discussing these points in detail, let’s see the cause of the logilda.dll error on startup.
See Also: 4 Ways To Fix Logitech Gaming Software Not Opening Error
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Does LogiLDA.dll Error Occur?
- 2 Ways to fix problem starting c windows system32 logilda.dll
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Why Does LogiLDA.dll Error Occur?
Only when the LogiLDA.dll folder is significantly impacted can this error occur. Users have encountered mistakes as a result of the following:
- Either the file is incorrectly installed, or your version is incompatible.
- LogiLDA.dll or the file’s location may be corrupt.
- Conflicting software.
- A Windows 10 update led the software to look for the data in the wrong location.
- The LogiLDA.dll file is corrupt or missing is the most frequent reason for issues involving it.
- If the file or any of its contents cannot be accessed, the Logitech Download Assistant won’t launch. This shows the following error message: logilda.dll not found.
See Also: 10 Ways To Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error In Windows 10
Ways to fix problem starting c windows system32 logilda.dll
This issue and its solutions primarily affect computers, tablets, and laptops running on Windows 10. On the other hand, users of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 could find this information useful. On those operating systems, the signs and fixes for LogiLDA.dll problems are comparable, if not identical.
See Also: 3 Ways To Fix ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED Error
Reboot your Windows 10 machine.
DLL files are frequently corrupted, vanish, or are destroyed. For your convenience, a .dll file can be downloaded and replaced using several sources.
To resolve the error notice: logilda.dll not found, obtain the LogiLDA.dll file from a reputable source.
Strongly advise: Do not install .dll files unless you are confident they are safe in your jurisdiction. Because of the DMCA and similar restrictions, obtaining DLL file types from a third-party source may be risky in most places, including the United States.
- Navigate to dllfiles.com using your preferred browser.
- Select the Download option.
- Scroll down and look for the LogiLDA.dll file. Check the architecture and version number.
Reinstall your mouse’s drivers.
If you use a Logitech mouse, replacing its drivers may resolve a problem, starting a logilda.dll error.
- Select Device Manager from the menu bar by pressing your keyboard’s Windows + X buttons.
- Expand the list’s representation of mice and other pointing devices. Right-click the Logitech mouse and choose Uninstall device to uninstall the driver.
- Once the mouse has been unplugged, restart your computer. Reconnect the mouse after starting to install fresh drivers.
- Check whether the problem with the .dll file persists after deleting the mouse drivers.
See Also: 2 Ways To Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found In Windows 10
Get the most recent Windows 10 update and install it.
Additionally, you can update to one of the most recent Windows 10. This may entail removing security flaws, introducing new functionality, and repairing problems. Here’s how to upgrade to Windows 10:
- To access the Start menu, tap the Windows symbol on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Select the Update and Security tile. Almost all of the Windows Update options are located here, where you can also choose when to receive updates.
- Maintain the normal Windows Update tab. Search for updates and wait for Windows 10 to find any available updates.
Make a registry change.
If the problem of logilda.dll not found and persists after disabling the Logitech Download Assistant from initialization, erase the Registry key.
- Open the magnifying glass in your taskbar to reveal the search bar. Additionally, you can open it by hitting Windows + S.
- To launch the software, search “Regedit” or “Registry Editor” and select the appropriate search result.
- To access the following Registry key, use the Navigation pane and copy the file’s path: SoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionHKEY LOCAL MACHINE
- Start Logitech Download Assistant and select Erase from the context menu. And erase the Registry key.
- Tap Yes to confirm the appearance of the dialogue box.
See Also: 10 Ways To Fix UTorrent Is Not Responding
Turn off LogiDA upon startup.
Another solution is to prevent the Logitech Download Assistant from launching on your PC. Remember that once you’ve completed this approach, you’ll have to spend time looking for a Logitech driver and software upgrades.
- By right-clicking on an empty area of your taskbar, choose Task Manager.
- Tap the “Mode details” icon to expand details. This will expand if the compact mode of the Task Manager.
- Select the Startup tab.
- You can deactivate the Logitech Download Assistant by right-clicking on it and picking Disable from the context menu.
- Attempt rebooting your computer to see if the problem still exists. Uninstall the software from Logitech.
- It was another program, not the Logitech Download Assistant, that was the problem.
- To determine whether the problem persists, try restarting your computer.
Get rid of the Logitech programme.
The problem isn’t with the Logitech Download Assistant but with another piece of software. To try this, remove Logitech SetPoint and verify if that resolves your issues with logilda.dll in windows 10.
- Press the Windows And R buttons on your keyboard. This launches the Run utility.
- Enter “control” without the quotation marks onto your keyboard and hit the enter key. As a result, the Control Panel application will open up.
- Check that the view mode is turned to Category, then click Uninstall an application.
- To uninstall the software, right-click Logitech SetPoint (version). You may now tap on Uninstall option.
- Please restart your computer and see whether the error message comes again when you boot it up.
Try Logitech Gaming Software as an alternative.
Logitech Gaming Software is a sophisticated programme that keeps your equipment up to date.
First, remove Logitech Download Assistant from your computer. Then, to resolve .dll difficulties, download the most recent application from the website of Logitech while maintaining update capability.
See Also: 5 Ways To Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 Not Launching
What exactly is msvcr100 DLL?
msvcr100.dll is a component of Microsoft Visual C++ that is required to run Visual C++ programmes. Certain videogames and applications may require you to place the file in the installation folder. The problem should be resolved by moving it from the Windows installation file to the game/install application's location.
How can I resolve the rundll problem in Windows 10?
Reinstall the programmes that are reporting DLL issues. To resolve the Rundll error, obtain a copy of the Rundll program from the internet. If you have a connected computer running the same operating system, try to locate and duplicate the same Rundll program from that pc to see if you can resolve the error.
That’s all there is to understand regarding the LogiLDA.dll file and ways to fix the logilda.dll not found problem. After implementing the remedies outlined above, we hope you can utilize your Logitech-branded peripherals and device.
See Also: Windows 10 Sound Problem In Realtek | 10 Quick Fixes
You can always find me playing the piano or playing FIFA when I’m not binge-watching TV Series with pizzas. Fountainhead of TechWhoop.
Life motto: The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.