6. Then under the high-performance drop down, expand PCI Express & choose Link State Power Management. Now, make sure the settings is Off.
7. Afterward, right click on Desktop & choose NVIDIA Control Panel.
8. Then select Manage 3D Settings in the left pane. From the right pane select Power Management Mode to Prefer Maximum Performance.
9. Finally, just click on the Apply button to take the changes effect.
Method 3: Uninstalling NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
For uninstalling of Graphics Drivers to curb display driver keeps crashing issue NVIDIA windows 10, follow these steps precisely. Sometimes, the Steam Disk Writer error in Windows 10 can appear due to graphics drivers. Uninstalling NVIDIA drivers can help you fix it as well.
1. At first, open Run by pressing Windows Key+R together.
2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” in there.
3. Afterward, Device Manager will open.
4. Then expand Display Adapters option and right-click on NVIDIA Device to Uninstall it.
5. Finally, Finish Uninstalling process to achieve desired results.
NOTE: It is necessary to Restart your computer after this result to solve the problem, NVIDIA Driver Crashing.
Method 4: Halt Antivirus and Windows Firewall Momentarily
Sometimes, your Antivirus and Windows Firewall become an obstacle, due to which NVIDIA Drivers crashing arise. One can check these steps if the above mentioned technical steps do not work by halting Antivirus and Windows Firewall momentarily. You can also check for Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10. After this, follow these easy steps to implement the 4th method:
1. First, in the Desktop, Right Click on your Antivirus icon if any.
2. Then from the options, tap on Disable.
3. Afterward, check these steps. If these steps do not work then continue further.
4. Later open Control Panel and click on System and Security.
5. Next, click on Windows Firewall.
6. Have a look at left window pane and select Turn on Windows Firewall.
7. Finally, apply these changes to counter this quandary successfully.
Don’t Miss out these :
NOTE: Always remember to Restart your system to pertain these changes for future. Also, this is an unorthodox method for fixing these kinds of problems, and in addition to this, the step discussed above guarantees a tremendous operational rate apart from being used for only some specific PCs. One of our readers has reported that his display driver stopped working apart from the NVIDIA Drivers.
Graphics Processors are, nowadays, providing all possible services which a computer needs expertise in display quality and clarity. All GPU Manufacturing Units are trying to invent new technologies and outrace their competitors in the short run. In a manner, none of them are ready to give an ear to the problems faced by its users. Also, it might be rare but NVIDIA driver crashing error could also be due to a hard disk problem. So you can check for any error in your drive if the problem still persists.
If assistance is provided, that too shyly, in some cases like updating of drivers, the users cannot obtain a proper solution for their problems. NVIDIA driver crashing needs to be more specifically explained by the developers to prove their services worthy.
Hence, we tried our level best to share every possible way out to solve this problem. In the end, we hope that your quandary was addressed correctly. Do share your valuable feedback and comments below.