Origin is one of the most popular game stores that allows you to play games and manage your purchases from anywhere. Therefore, the platform is not immune to known errors more than other windows applications. And origin error code 9.0 is one such error that occurs when any user installs or updates the application.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ways To Fix Origin Error Code 9.0
- 2 Few Steps To Consider
- 3 Conclusion
Ways To Fix Origin Error Code 9.0
The very first step in fixing the problem is to Update NET Framework. Suppose your current version of the NET Framework version is not compatible. Then, the origin error code 9.0 can occur. To fix this problem, the user has to install the NET Framework from the Microsoft Download Center. As the user had completed downloading the NET framework, run the installer and finish the installation process. Here is one point the user has to keep in mind that he may require downloading additional data to install the application. Once the user has finished the process of installation, he has to restart his computer. Finally, one must try to install or update the Origin client and check for any improvements.
If any issue persists, the user should make sure that he has enabled the .NET Framework.
Let’s begin with the process :
Method #0 Use Restoro (Strongly Recommended)
- Download this PC Repair Tool rated as "Excellent" on TrustPilot.com.
- Click on Start Scan button to find errors related to Windows.
- Click Repair All to fix all issues with Patented Technologies.
Update NET Framework
- Press the Windows Key with R to run it.
- To open the control panel, type control and click ok.
- In control, Panel goes to Programs > Programs and Features. With the help of the left pane click, one can on and Off the Windows Features.
- Locate .NET Framework 4.7 and check the “Advance Service” box.
Click Ok, save the process and restart the computer and check if any improvements are required again.
Disable Antivirus Temporarily
The other step to fix the Origin error code 9.0 the user will have to disable Antivirus temporarily. If any antivirus In your system prevents you from updating the Origin update client or interrupting the system to install the .NET Framework, this may result in Origin error code 9.0. Most of the users have an antivirus installed in their systems the user will have to disable the antivirus temporarily.
The process to disable the Antivirus is very simple; just by right-clicking on the Antivirus icon in the System Tray, you can disable the Antivirus if the required user disables the firewall and runs the installer again and check for improvements if any. One more important thing is that you must clear the cache data of Origin.
Clear Data Cache
The bad cache data can create some issues while updating or during the installation of the client. Therefore, to stop the bad cache from creating any issues.
- Go to the windows key +R to run it. After this process, type %Programdata%/Origin and click Ok.
- Delete all the files in the origin folder, except the local content folder. Do not touch the local data folder. Have all your gaming data, so make sure you don’t touch the Local Content Folder.
- To continue this process, you will have to use Window key+R once again to save your data. The other folder is the app data folder. To open this folder, type %Appdata% and click ok.
- Inside the app,- date folder delete the Origin folder. After doing this process, go back to the App Data folder, open the Local folder,r an,d delete the Origin folder.
The user must keep in mind all the steps to fix the errors that occurred in origin error code 9.0. First, try Uninstalling and Reinstalling the origin client.
Uninstall And Reinstall Origin Client
Through this process, you can save your gaming data and use it safe process to Uninstall and Reinstall the Origin client is very simple.
- Press the Windows Key + R and type control and click ok.
- Then go to the programs and features and select Origin, and uninstall the Origin folder.
- After completing this process, try to install the Origin from its official website. Your gaming data won’t be affected during the process of reinstalling it.
After completing the process mentioned above, follow these simple steps to fix origin error code 9.0.
Few Steps To Consider
Here you go to solve origin error code 9.0
Run The Compatibility Troubleshooter
Most of the users working o it have found this solution.
It is the easiest yet most effective method.
Go Through A Clean Boot
Most of the users found this way the most convenient way.
In addition, origin users find this step effectively working to successfully evade origin error code 9.0.
Deleting The Origin Cache Files
Cache files are created for loading the Origin faster. The cache files stored are due to the frequent data in them. So, I recommend users delete all cache files, which will help you I fixing errors.
Cleaning Origin’s Temporary Files
Temporary files are kept on creating in the folder named AppData.
This can sometimes cause Origin not to open. Deleting these files will surely help to fix this issue.
These were our tips to fix the origin error code 9.0. Try any of these methods and they would definitely work for you. Let us know in the comments below if you know of any such methods to fix this issue.
You can always find me playing the piano or playing FIFA when I’m not binge-watching TV Series with pizzas. Fountainhead of TechWhoop.
Life motto: The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.