Binge-watching is what has kept our mental health in place during this pandemic. It gave us all the strength to spend quality time. The outbreak has increased the Netflix subscription due to social distancing as people have started staying at home. It might not be a happy or a comforting situation altogether, but people have tried to keep themselves distracted from the heartbreaking scenario of 2020. When you are binge-watching, no one would ever like interference or anything that would stop you from watching. How would you feel if suddenly your Netflix show stops and displays an error? The Netflix error code UI3012 …Urgh…
No one likes being stopped that they actually enjoy doing. It’s hard to leave a series incomplete. Similarly, the Netflix error code UI3012 annoys everyone. Let us just look up what actually is the reason behind this error.
Table of Contents
Reason behind Netflix Error Code UI3012
The error UI3012 is a network connectivity issue. The issue equates to a lack of internet connectivity, which can be either in the router or can be the result of some issue in Netflix.
The issue can be mainly because of three reasons :
- Weak organization or WiFi signal strength.
- ISP limitations.
- Browser extensions.
This article records down some regular ways which assist you with finding an answer to fix this troublesome issue of Netflix error code UI3012.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code UI3012
This error doesn’t state why there was a blunder. However, it depends upon you to attempt to fix it. Obviously, sometimes, it will be sufficient to simply reload the page. Thus all that will go easilyfrom that point. In different cases, the blunder message maycontinue.
There might be many other ways that can help you resolve this Netflix error code UI3012. We have here some methods below to fix the same:
Improve your WiFi Signal
A weak WiFI signal has a detrimental effect on the availability of your gadget and then activates Netflix UI3012. Given that fact, youcan take a few steps to upgrade your WiFi signal. Here are a few activities you can try out.
- Make sure that WiFi and your gadget is not placed far away from each other.
- Remove barriers from your WiFi connectivity. Disconnect all other devices which are connected to the same WiFi. If they cannot be disconnected, you can switch them off.
- The WiFi router should be around your gadget. The distance between them should not be more than 3-4 meters. Check that there are no objects that are obstructing your way.
- If the issue continues, you can try to connect the router to your gadget using an ethernet cable.
Clear Cache and Cookies
This solution works very well as cache and cookies are very significant to make any website work. Sometimes cache files are corrupt, which can lead to an inefficient supply of information. This solution is given with regard to Google Chrome browser:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Now click on the three dots on the top right corner.
- Click on ‘More tools’, and an additional box with options appears.
- Select ‘Clear browsing data’.
- At the top, choose a time range or select All time to delete everything.
- Check the box for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click on Clear data.
Check Netflix Server Status
Sometimes the apps might not work efficiently due to traffic. This causes websites to crash. If there is a problem that occurs due to the server issues, the user cannot solve those even after trying enormous ways.
Since it is a temporary situation that is solved within half an hour, it only requires patience. Thus make sure you check Netflix Server Status, and refresh the page thereafter.
This method is generally the most effective one.
- Switch off your modem and your router.
- While the modem and router are off, you can try to restart the app on your gadget.
- After waiting for about 5-10 minutes, restart the modem and router and wait till the lights are stable on both of them.
- Now connect your device with the WiFi and restart Netflix.
The ways mentioned above are tested to fix Netflix error code UI3012. We hope we could provide you with the best solutions so you can watch your favorite shows uninterrupted. Go on now, Netflix and Chill!
See Also: 7 Ways to Fix Netflix Error M7703-1003