Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10 is a very common issue. But don’t worry as we have 2 Ways to Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10. After following one of these ways, you will be able to overcome this problem. Wacom tablet drivers are small computer programs that enable the user of a computer device to interact with Wacom products and these products including pen computers; smart pads make working on the device easy, handy and user-friendly.
See also: Fixed: Wacom Pen Not Working
But what if suddenly you started working on your device and an alert pops up indicating Wacom Table Drivers Not Found. Although the last time you were working on your laptop these drivers were functioning well, but now you are unable to work with these devices properly. It becomes tiresome and hinders your work pace. So it is always necessary and recommendable that you keep your device updated with the latest version of drivers available to keep a smooth pace in your work.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10
Before movimg ahead check if your display driver is working. Here we are providing you with some of the possible ways to fix Wacom tablet driver Not Found error on your device.
Check Out: 3 Ways to Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error in Windows 10
Method 1: Restart The Wacom Tablet Service
Restarting the Wacom service mostly resolves the Wacom Tablet Drivers Not Found Error, as these drivers are already available and just needs to be restarted once. NOTHING TO WORRY! Follow these simple steps to Restart the Wacom Tablet Service and get rid of Wacom Tablet Drivers Not Found Error.
1. Press the Windows button on your keyboard and under the search section type “services” and press Enter. (You can also invoke the Run cmd using Windows Key + R and then type in “services.msc” and press OK to invoke the services window)
2. Under this window scroll down and locate the TabletServiceWacom option in the list ( if you are not able to locate Tablet Service Wacom, look out for Wacom Tablet Professional Service)
3. Right click on Tablet Service Wacom and click on Restart or you can also leave click on Tablet Service Wacom. On the left side of your screen two options will be available (i.e., to Stop the particular service and to Restart the selected service), click on Restart the Service.
4. If Restarting the service exaggerates your problem, then just double click on Table Service Wacom Option. Afterward, click on Stop and then click on Start. Then click on OK.
Method 2: Reinstall Your Wacom Tablet Driver
This might also be the cause of Wacom Driver Not Found the error, that the drivers are outdated or are not compatible with your variant of Windows 10 and needs to be handled. Follow these simple steps to Reinstall the Wacom Tablet drivers.
1. Unplug your Wacom Device from your system/laptop.
2. First, you need to uninstall/update the already installed drivers for your Wacom Tablet. For this open Device Manager. (Press Windows Key+X & choose Device Manager)
3. Locate Human Interface Devices option and under this select Wacom Tablet and right click on it.
4. Now you have two options available, either you click on Update Driver option. Then from the dialog box select Automatically search for the latest version of drivers available.
Windows will automatically search for the available updated version of drivers. Update the drivers according to the compatibility with your device.
Or you can select Uninstall Device option and once after uninstalling the device again install your Wacom Tablet Device. Install the Latest updated version of drivers available according to your system and device.
Step 5. After updating the drivers for your device, restart your system once to make the changes in action.
After following any of the methods mentioned above, plug in your Wacom Device and test its performance through any application. The device will now be working fine, and the error of Wacom Tablet Driver Not Available will vanish now. You can continue working smoothly with your Wacom Device once again.
If the problem persists, do write to us. We would love to assist you regarding the same.
See also :6 Ways to Fix Windows 10 Update Stuck Checking for Updates
Gravit Sinha is the founder of ValidEdge. Ever since he was a kid, he has been a problem fixer and that passion is what inspired him to start and grow this website! 🙂