Whea Uncorrectable Error in Windows 10 is a very common issue. But don’t worry as we have 3 Ways to Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error in Windows 10. After following one of these ways, you will be able to overcome this problem.
“Everyday do something that will bring you an inch closer to a better tomorrow.” –Robert Frost
God gave the best gift to us; the human beings is the power to think and act smart. Inculcating a better approach and civilized thoughts can reckon or bring a mighty change in existence in the society. An idea can revolutionize the world as we, by providing the following technical guidance have simplified and made your life a smoother one. Relax and sit right back as we begin our journey to troubleshoot the whea uncorrectable error in Windows 10 successfully.
The errors can be a blessing in disguise. Yeah!!! A blessing as it makes you more immunized and vitally prepared to face it with a prepared vigor. It builds a spirit of fighting peacefully and challenging your might to defeat that error. The whea_uncorrectable_error flashes on a blue screen and can occur due to a variety of causes. The worst of the effect of the error is that you cannot operate your system due to this error. Hence, an early fixation of the error is recommended and is vital for both in the short run and the long run.
The error takes place vitally due to the various hardware failures that take place due to the functioning of your system and can range from small operational error to a more extensive system based error. Corrupted files, CPU overclocked and driver conflicts can also be the cause of the dilemmas that we have discussed in this article.
Just a proper following of the guide and appropriate implementation can fix the error in no time. With keeping an undisputed and a faithful mind with just an aim to ruin the existence of the given error, let us begin our journey.
Check Out: Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Usage
Table of Contents
How to Fix Whea Uncorrectable error in Windows 10
Proceed with the following methods to troubleshoot the whea uncorrectable error in Windows 10:
Method 1: Immobilize Overclock in BIOS
The using of BIOS for disabling or immobilizing overclock can prove genuine results. It is most widely used step to fix Windows 10 whea uncorrectable error. The best part of this step is that it is least time consuming and can deliver quality results without much of efforts. Do try this step at first sight without any hesitation.
Also Read: Windows 10 Store Missing Error
1. At First, Start and proceed to Settings.
2. Then navigate to Update and Security and then select Recovery tab.
3. Afterward, hit Restart Now in Advanced Startup now and your system will perform a Restart taking a couple of minutes.
4. Then, select Troubleshoot, after that Advanced Options and then UEFI Firmware Settings.
5. Again perform a Restart, and your system would now be open in BIOS mode.
6. Go to the Advanced Tab, then Performance and then locate the Overclocking.
Also Read: How To Fix NVIDIA Control Panel Missing
7. Completely be clear in your mind that overclocking is disabled.
8. Finally, press F10 to save changes and usually start your PC.
Method 2: Execute a System Restore
This step is handy not only for this error but can fix most of the errors flashing before you on your PC Screen. This is method is officially the only step the Microsoft Corporation are suggesting to troubleshoot the whea uncorrectable error. But as this step requires the system to start correctly and enter the desktop, hence, perform this step only if you can adequately access the desktop.
1. Open Control Panel from Start Menu.
2. Navigate to System Restore from the option Recovery and hit Next to proceed.
3. Choose the previous best correctly working alternative from the list of options where you did not encounter this dilemma at an earlier time.
Method 3: Block unnecessary Audio Service operational
This is the unique solution to the whea uncorrectable error in Windows 10, but in case, if all other solutions are not working for you, this method will surely be of utmost help to you. Do try this step if you are fed up trying all other steps available but are not of great help to you.
1. Press Windows Key and then search Sound.
2. Select the alternative Sound and proceed ahead.
3. Navigate to the Playback tab from the sound window. Then Disable each non-default device by right clicking on each them and select the option to disable.
4. Press OK to save changes and successfully execute the settings.
Hence, we come to the end of the content for the troubleshooting of the whea uncorrectable error. Till now all your errors and dilemmas would have solved. The best part has you solved it effortlessly and within a few minutes. The errors are just like an uncalled guest who does not want to leave the system. Hence, there is a need for some harsh steps to be executed and implemented to throw them out and ease your justified existence.
The leading causes of the error are the faulty hardware or associated services performed by the system. But we have tried to cover all spheres of the error fixing, and there was no stone unturned while preparing the content. Thus, you can blindly follow the content and achieve the desired results to enjoy the hard-fought victory. All our efforts are valued if we get a great and valuable response. In turn to our hard work and broad research cum information gathering. The satisfaction in return to our work is the reward for our efforts. Do share your positive feedbacks and authenticated comments below.
Gravit Sinha is the founder of ValidEdge. Ever since he was a kid, he has been a problem fixer and that passion is what inspired him to start and grow this website! 🙂