Developed by Electronic Arts, Apex legends has become a trendy battle royale game these days. Although it is available on most operating systems with the latest updates and features, many users have complained about the constant issue of apex legends crashing with no error.
If you are going through the same, then don’t worry, you’ve landed in the right place! Here is the updated guide on fixing “apex legends random crash.”
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Resolve Apex Legends Crashing No Error
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Conclusion
How To Resolve Apex Legends Crashing No Error
The reason for the error apex legends crashing no error can be the easy Anti-Cheat Service, missing Files, graphics card drivers, overclocking, or even missing/corrupted system files. So, to resolve the error, try to update the graphics card, disable overclocking or restarting the system with proper boot devices or follow the steps below:
Method #0 Use Advanced System Repair Pro (Strongly Recommended)
- Download this PC Repair Tool rated as "Excellent" on TrustPilot.com.
- Click on Start Scan button to find errors related to Windows.
- Click Repair All to fix all issues with Patented Technologies.
Repair the Easy AntiCheat Service
If your cheat service is corrupted or damaged, the game will crash with no error. To fix this,
- Locate “Program Files(x86)” and tap on the “Origin” folder
- Find the “Apex Legends” folder and tap on “Easy AntiCheat.”
- Double-tap on the “EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe” and open it.
- From the list, choose apex legends and tap on the repair.
- Now run the fix and wait to click on finish.
Restart the game now to check if the error apex legends crash no error persists.
Verify the Game Files
Sometimes the missing or corrupted game files can cause the application to crash. To check if that’s the case,
- Open your “Origin,” go to “library,” and find apex legends.
- Open “Properties” and click on the “local files” section
- Press the “verify the integrity of game files’ option.
This will check if any of your installed files are missing or corrupted. After this, restart your PC and check if the issue apex legends crashing no error is gone.
Run SFC Scan
System file checker or SFC is an in-built file checker that gets hold of all corrupted files in your system. To run this,
- Open the start menu and type “cmd” in the dialog box.
- Once, that is done, right-tap to run it as administrator.
- Now type sfc/scannow and let it run
- Restart your system.
Note- the process is very long. So, it is better not to interrupt it.
Overclocking is a mode in which you want the GPU core to work on a different level of high usage and power. However, it is recommended not to use the mode regularly as it causes temperature spikes and can damage the system.
Check if your core is overclocked or not. If it is, change it back to the factory mode or default mode and then run the game to check for the error apex legends crash to desktop no error.
Update the Graphics Card Driver
One of the significant reasons for the apex crashing without error is the graphics card. To resolve this,
- Click on “start” and go to “device manager.’
- Find ‘display adapters’ and expand it to go to “graphics card driver.”
- Right-click it to press on ‘update drivers.”
- Tap on “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
Now restart your system and check if the problem apex legends crashing no error persists.
Link a New Steam Account
In some cases, the steam account gets corrupted or clogged, and the game crashes. It is recommended to create a new steam account and then link it to the game so that you can solve the issue.
To do so, visit the steam website or open the client and, in the settings, create a new account.
Unfortunately, if nothing works for you and the problem apex legends crashes without the error issue persists, you will have to reinstall origin. To do so, first, uninstall origin from the device manager and then visit the official website to reinstall origin.
Can Apex Legends work on Windows 10?
If your pc requirements meet the game specifications, then apex legends will run with ease on your system quickly.
How to prevent the game from crashing on the apex?
To prevent the game from crashing, run the game in low settings and low resolution.
After going through this guide, we hope you were able to find and resolve the issue of apex legends crashing with no error. If the problem persists, you might need to uninstall the game and reinstall it from your steam client. Now that apex is running without any issues; you can happily get back to making those plays.
Matt Brown is a senior editor. Following six years of professional consumer technology and gaming coverage, he’s focused on the world of Xbox and Windows PCs. You can follow him on Twitter @mattjbrown.