The Windows error message” apimswincrtheapl110.dll Not Found “can be an infuriating one to fix. The accompanying aide gives you information on the error that you might have insight on Windows PCs and how to fix it. These Errors identified with interface can emerge for a couple of reasons. For example, a flawed application, programming apimswincrtheapl110.dll has been erased or misplaced, corrupted by harmful software present on your PC, or a harmed destroyed Windows registry. Sometimes another file called zlib1.dll file also causes an issue.
Table of Contents
How To Fix Apimswincrtheapl110.dll Issue
The error shows that the Dynamic Link Library programming interface apimswincrtheapl110.dll isn’t accessible on the PC. This DLL is essential for the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and generally not installed close to the software program that throws the error. Commonly, Autopsy of 64-bit DLL errors spawns about by a missing or corrupted apimswincrtheapl110.dll document. An enormous level of these document issues can be settled by downloading and installing the most recent DLL records.
Fixing methods for apimswincrtheapl110.dll errors
- Clean the windows registry, optimize PC, and restart.
- After reinstalling, update Windows and any available driver updates to fix errors.
- Most of the time, this error message recommends reinstalling the program “Have a go at reinstalling the program to fix this issue,” yet this normally gives an instant solution to fixes the issue.
- At times, the Windows library is trying to stack an apimswincrtheapl110.dll document that does not exist anymore. Thus we suggest that running a repair option to fix any invalid record references path.
Different Methods to fix Apimswincrtheapl110.dll Issue
- Open browser on PC and search for dlldownloads.com
- Look down, and you will find a download section of the API-ms-win-crt-pile l1-1-0.dll record.
- Click on it and select the variant based on your PC, whether 32 bit or 64-bit variant.
- If you are using a 64-bit client, it needs to download the 32 bit or 64-bit variants.
- When the download is over, open the compressed Zip record.
- Extract it to your C drive.
- On the Explorer window, click on the windows folder and click on the system 32 folders.
- Check whether the 32-bit file is correctly located or not.
- If you are a 64-bit variant user, you need to check and extract both the files on the 32-bit folder.
- Restart your PC and affirm that the error of apimswincrtheapl110.dll is not there anymore. If not, try restarting the PC multiple times.
There are many alternative ways to fix these errors, although you dislike them because of the process. Here you’ll find another technique that helps to sort out the error. Here is a comprehensive rundown of other potential solutions.
- Delete the existing program files that could be prompting those errors and afterward re-install it.
- Check the Windows PC registry to streamline for any viruses and clean it.
- Check for potential windows updates and windows defender updates.
- You can likewise refresh the program files causing the errors for N number of times, giving you the best result sometimes. Guarantee that you track down its most recent rendition.
Apimswincrtheapl110.dll error due to KB2999226
While some installers might check for the accessibility of the DLL or the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and install it in case, it is missing. This error is mainly due to coming up next is legitimate: KB2999226 neglected to introduce it during the Visual C++ Redistributable installation.
Accordingly, the arrangement is to introduce the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable again, so the programming Apimswincrtheapl110.dll is installed on the PC and used by the software. This applies to all upheld server and client versions of Windows preceding Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
- Follow the manual to the letter. While you might have the option to skip a few stages, for example, by introducing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable straightforwardly, it is typically better to tread carefully.
- The first thing you might need to do is check if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable is installed on the Windows PC.
- Search and locate the appwiz.cpl. When the programs and features of the Control Panel page open up, discover the rundown of introduced Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages.
- If you see Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable in the rundown, right-click on it and select the uninstall alternative.
- Note that you might see a 64-bit (x64) and a 32-bit (x86) form of the redistributable and that you need to eliminate both.
- Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ with the latest version and restart the PC. Hopefully, the problem of apimswincrtheapl110.dll is now not there.
“This mistake is caused when coming up next is legitimate: KB2999226 fails to present during the establishment of the Visual C Redistributable.”
We hope you were able to fix the error with these fixes. If you have any issues following the methods. Please comment below!
Gravit Sinha is the founder of ValidEdge. Ever since he was a kid, he has been a problem fixer and that passion is what inspired him to start and grow this website! 🙂