d3dx9_43.dll is Missing is a very common issue. But don’t worry as we have 6 Ways to Fix d3dx9_43.dll is Missing. After following one of these ways, you will be able to overcome this problem. If you have been gaming on computers since long, you must have come across the dll file is a missing issue at some point in the time. Some users can fix the issue on their own but most of them cannot. This article is for them. Such terrible problems are just some bugs which do not fix.
A well-known bug or issue faced by the users of the Windows Operating System is the missing of d3dx9_43.dll file. This issue is well known to create a nuisance while a person is enjoying some music or playing some games. This proves out to be a big issue as most of the users are not familiar with the methods to fix the d3dx9_43.dll file is missing issue. We have discussed various ways to fix this issue, and it will prove out to be helpful to you.
- 1 What is a dll file?
- 2 How to Fix the d3dx9_43.dll is missing issue?
- 2.1 Method 1: Download the required file and put in the specified location manually
- 2.2 Method 2: Download and Install DirectX on your computer system
- 2.3 Method 3: Check for the Registration of the dll file
- 2.4 Method 4: Perform an sfc scan
- 2.5 Method 5: Update Video Card Driver
- 2.6 Method 6: Reinstall the Program
- 3 Conclusion
What is a dll file?
The answer to the question of dll files is that they are only a type of executable files while are not executed directly. They need to be registered with an executable file to be executed. While the extension .dll is common, the file issues with .ocx extensions can fix this way as well. The term dll is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library, and the files are used for running a number of programs which are mainly games. Programs share these files, and thus there are possibilities that they are misplaced.
How to Fix the d3dx9_43.dll is missing issue?
When a user comes across a message as The program could not be started because d3dx9_43.dll file is missing or sometimes The file d3dx9_43.dll cannot be found, it seems to him that he is dealing with some mammoth issue. But in reality, he is not. The message may vary from system to system, but the fixes for the issue are the same. The methods which you can use to fix the d3dx9_43.dll is missing in Windows 10 issue have discussed below.
Method #0 Use Reimage Plus (Strongly Recommended)Reimage will quickly repair common computer errors, protect you from file or data loss, malware, trojans, hardware failure and optimize your PC to boost for maximum performance. Fix PC issues now using 3 easy steps:
- Download this Windows PC Repair Tool rated as "Excellent" on TrustPilot.com.
- Click on Start Scan button to find errors related to Windows license key.
- Click Repair All to fix all issues with Patented Technologies.
Method 1: Download the required file and put in the specified location manually
Most of the time while deleting specific unwanted files from the system, we delete the file manually or even by some third party softwares. Thus, it shows up the error that d3dx9_43.dll file is missing. Therefore, the best way to fix this issue is to download the file from the internet and paste it simply. The location where the d3dx9_43.dll file is required is the System drive, i.e., the drive in which your Operating System has been installed. In most of the computers, C Drive is the System drive. The approximate path to the file location is
C:\ Windows\ System32\
For 64-bit systems, System64 folder will be present. Download the file from a trusted source and paste it in the folder specified above. Then restart the computer system and thed3dx9_43.dll is missing issue is likely to fix.
Check Out: How to Run Chkdsk In Windows 10 (3 Ways)
Method 2: Download and Install DirectX on your computer system
The d3dx9_43.dll file is a part of the DirectX Software collection and is helpful in updating the programs without having to rewrite and recheck the code. Thus, if you are getting a d3dx9_43.dll file is missing message, then it is entirely possible that you do not have a DirectX software installed or if installed, it is obsolete. The steps to check this information are:
1. At First, Open the Run Command by using the combination of Windows Key + R.
2. Type in the box, dxdiag and press the Enter Key.
3. You will see a dialog box which will contain the information regarding the DirectX version. If found obsolete, download the latest version from the Windows website and install it.
4. Finally, Restart the computer system, and the issue shall fix.
If you still have the d3dx9_43.dll file missing issue unfixed, look at the other methods discussed below.
Method 3: Check for the Registration of the dll file
IF you are using programs from untrusted sources or have some malicious programs on your system, then you should use this method to fix the d3dx9_43.dll issue. Some programs might have de-registered the file, and that could be causing the issue. To register the file, follow the steps below:
1. At First, Open the Search window by using the combination of Windows Key + S.
2. Type cmd and open the Command Window as an Administrator.
3. Type the following Command in the Command Window:
4. Finally, Restart the computer system.
This method will fix the d3dx9_43.dll file missing issue. But, if that does not happen, you can manually de-register and then re-register the file. To de-register the file, type regsvr32/u d3dx9_43.dll command. It is important to note that, on a 64-bit Operating System, the command might have a slight change.
Method 4: Perform an sfc scan
If the methods above have not worked, you might try doing a scan on your system files. To do that, follow these steps:
1. At First, Open the Command Window as an Administrator.
2. Type sfc/scannow command and press the Enter Key.
3. Wait for the scanning to be complete.
4. Finally, Restart the system.
After the scan of the system files has done, the d3dx9_43 is missing issue should not pop out. But if it does, try the more methods discussed below.
Method 5: Update Video Card Driver
Sometimes, the video card drivers are obsolete, and hence they cause a number of issues while running a program. Thus, getting the drivers updated might fix the issue as updates are with bug fixes and better features.
Method 6: Reinstall the Program
If the d3dx9_43.dll in Windows 10 is missing issue is showing for a particular program, then there is some issue with that specific program. Thus, uninstalling and then reinstalling the program might fix it.
These were the methods to fix the d3dx9_43.dll file is missing issue. The methods will fix the issue for sure. If they are not helping you out, then you should wait for an update on the program to get that fixed.