Xbox one is a product that is eighth-generation home video game console that is launched by Microsoft. It supports offline as well as online gaming mode. This Microsoft product is an “ALL –IN –ONE” entertainment system. That’s why it is named ‘Xbox One’ by Microsoft. No doubt Xbox One has many errors in the count, but they are very easy to deal with. The Xbox One error 0x97E107DF is undesirable for users to run remote games or applications.
This error code completely affects the usability of all Xbox Live-dependent devices. It is notified by users in the following manner:
Table of Contents
Reason for Error Code 0x97E107DF?
The given error arises when the Xbox live application fails to launch again in which license validation is important. It shows to us that a short-term issue with license validation while Xbox Live is trying to launch any kind of game for the user may be the most probable cause for this error.
4 Methods to Fix the Xbox One error 0x97E107DF
The following are 4 working ways that serve as a quick-fix to this error. If not all, you will find atleast one to work on your gaming console. You will soon be able to resume your game!
Method 1: Check the Live Service Status of Xbox
Sometimes, the Xbox server goes down that leads to several issues and errors on Xbox one. So, it might be possible that you are getting the error 0x97e107df on Xbox due to the down Xbox server. The Xbox Live status to get normal will probably fix this error. You can check that by following:
- Open the browser.
- Navigate to the proper website for Xbox Live Service Status. If the server is down, in that case, look for the official Twitter Support Account.
The same issue must be reported by the officials along with the evaluation time in order to solve the issue.
- If the servers are normal, ‘up and running‘, then your error should affix.
But, if you find the Xbox server is up and running normally, then there must be some other issue. So, try out the other solution in order to fix the Xbox One error 0x97E107DF.
Method 2: Check Network Connection
Many times our Network might not work well enough for Xbox Live functionality. In this condition, the given method will be useful for you. And you have to make sure to use a wired connection instead of wireless.
- Press the Xbox button. This will open the guide menu.
- Choose a Setting from the menu.
- Then tap All Settings and open Network.
- Now select Network Setting. Under Troubleshooting, click on Test network connection.
Now, we reset the MAC address.
- Press the Xbox button again, opening the guide menu.
- Now choose Settings.
- Tap All settings and open Network.
- Select Network Settings and click on advanced settings.
- Click on the alternate MAC address and then click on clear.
- Now restart your console by going back to the guide menu, select reset from restart console.
If you have done the above instruction so make sure your Network is working properly and using a proper wired connection network instead of the wireless Network.
Method 3: Log Out and Re-login
Many times there can be various errors without having any root cause, and we can fix that by simply logging out and logging in again. Follow the steps:
- First of all, Press the Xbox button, which will take you to the guiding menu.
- Now select Home.
- Then select your account by highlighting your game photo.
- Log out and Restart your console.
This trick should resolve the Xbox One error 0x97e107df. But, if it failed to fix the error, then move to the methods.
See Also: 7 Best VR Game Engine Software in 2020
Method 4: Restart Your Xbox Console
Hard resetting the console:-
If the above methods are not working for you, then there is the last option to hard reset your console. It never affects your data storage, but it will clean out the console cache properly, cleaning all trash or dump files, which can be the reason for this error.
For this, follow the given instructions:-
- Firstly, press and hold the console power button for 10 seconds.
- Now wait until the Xbox one switches off.
- Then again, power on the Xbox. You will see a green start-up screen. Making sure it has been retest perfectly.
Now, check if the Xbox One error 0x97E107DFf disappears.
I hope you enjoyed his article and these solutions are enough for you to resolve your issues. So, here we conclude this article. In this in-depth article, we have learned 4 Ways to Fix the Xbox One error 0x97E107DF. I have shared 4 different fixed. Try any of these methods to resolve this error code on your Xbox.
Gravit Sinha is the founder of ValidEdge. Ever since he was a kid, he has been a problem fixer and that passion is what inspired him to start and grow this website! 🙂