Application Error 0xc0000005 is a very common issue. But don’t worry as we have 4 Ways to Fix Application Error 0xc0000005. After following one of these ways you will be able to overcome this problem.
“Perfection is a polished collection of errors.”- Stephan Curry
The legend Stephen Curry explains it right that a state of perfection is achieved only by continuous and constant efforts, by focusing on a particular direction with wholeheartedly striving to your goal.
Nothing can be accomplished, when you aren’t faced with failures and errors in the process of attaining remarkable goals. Only by fixing these errors, and by rectifying them throughout, tend you to nurture positively.
There are lists of errors which occur in Microsoft Windows. And it becomes an unavoidable barrier in your day to day life to cure and ignore these errors. It indeed turns into a hectic to proceed with your precious work and manage these errors.
We, hence, are always there to help you as we understand and value your time and well-being. So that you can carry on with your tasks and never care for these damn errors. On the other hand, Microsoft has kept ignoring the dilemmas of their users. But here we come into work of simplifying your lives.
The common Application Error “0xc0000005” strikes your screen frequently because of a variety of reasons. The most dominant cause being, incapability of your PC to run a specific program or installation by processing the particular settings and required files.
But, as said, “No devil can triumph solely,”. There are also a variety of errors that add to this one such as insufficient RAM, corrupt files, and faulty settings adjusted in your PC.
How to Fix Application Error 0xc0000005
So, here is a list of rundowns to follow to avoid the irritating Application error 0xc0000005:
Method 1: Halt DEP (Data Execution Prevention)
Data Execution Prevention, which is a series of security measures, is employed by Microsoft to prevent code execution from non-executable drives and memory segments. But, this regularly tends to be a cause for this error.
To disable Data Execution Prevention follow this procedure or contact developer’s team to alter the software to an authenticated one:
1. First of all, Open Run by pressing Windows Key+R together.
2. Then feed the keyword “sysdm.cpl” and hit the Enter key.
3. A System Properties tab appears. Then go for the Settings in Advanced option.
4. Now select Data Execution Prevention tab from the Performance Options popped.
5. Click on Turn on DEP for all services and programs except those I select & then press Add.
6. Select the application by Browsing the list which put error forwards and Check that box.
7. Go for Apply and press OK.
Method 2: Refurbishing Windows
This method is the most utilizable and convenient procedure for fixing this application error 0xc0000005. A lot of methods can be trusted for curing this error. But this method, as they say, “Has an X-factor.” Try this one, and you will be far from dissatisfaction.
To execute these amendments proceeds with these steps:
1. Click Right on This PC, and go for Properties.
2. Hit Advanced System Setting located in middle left spot.
3. Afterwards, click on System Protection and then select System Restore.
4. Follow the on-screen instruction & opt for a Restoration Point and that’s it after a while.
Method 3: Eradication of Bad RAM Memory
Flawed RAM Memory is a probable reason for the above-mentioned application error. If you have bought yourself a new RAM and still proceeding with the same error 0xc0000005, then this stride will guarantee you domino effect.
Have an attempt at these steps to seek desired outcomes:
1. Initially, Shut Down your PC.
2. Then simply, pull out the newly installed RAM.
3. Restart the system and see what, the error vanishes, most likable.
NOTE: Ensure that all chords and cables are disconnected before performing the steps mentioned above. If you have a Laptop being employed, take out its battery immediately.
Method 4: Setting up or Repairing Registries
Due to rigorous downloading clubbed with installation and uninstallation, and sometimes partial installations, these factors indicate towards corruption of registries.
Significant information is stored in these registries about various software, hardware, programs, applications, etc. for preferred options and features while a user operates that particular option. Hence, it is beyond doubt to treat this flaw with as precision as possible.
To endeavor your fortunes and fancy your chances, do try these rundowns:
1. Download CCleaner software for performing this step.
2. Afterwards, Install the software and Run it.
3. On the left panel, locate the Registry label and go for inspection by selecting Scan for issues.
4. The search will begin and an inventory of corrupted registries will appear.
5. Go for Fix Selected Issues to repair all these malfunctioning registries and close the application.6. Lastly, Restart your PC to execute the fix for the application error 0xc0000005.
Errors are just a matter of time but the inconvenience caused by them is undesirable. One such popular and frequent failure is the application error 0xc0000005.
This error was sought to be very complicated to be resolved. The first step which was done was to upgrade your RAM. But there were cases, where this also did not work and the users were the ultimate losers.
Hence, we respect your satisfaction and state of comfort. Therefore, we have brought you a catalog of solutions to troubleshoot this error in every possible way.
Consequently, we undertake that error 0xc0000005 will have nothing left to snag you. Do mention your valuable feedbacks and valuable comments below.