Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed: Ticketmaster is an American ticket selling company. It provides tickets to its customers for the events with the help of organizers. Therefore, we can infer that it works as an intermediary between event organizers and the customers. This company was established in order to curb ticket bots, thus providing fair profit to organizers and an excellent price to the customers.
The company tickets vary in price depending upon the event organizers’ status and demand of performers in the event. Thus, Ticketmaster allows the customers to get their tickets quickly without being a part of a large queue. The pricing system of Ticketmaster includes the price of the event along with the service charges and the delivery charges of tickets and venue charges.
This system makes the tickets quite expensive. Also, Ticketmaster is quite stern to its customers, and they go through hard identity-checking of their customers to avoid any kind of theft or misconduct. This is the reason for the simple network and memory issues of the system can also work as one of the causes of Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed.
Causes for Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed
A lot of causes have been found for the Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed issue, but on a broad note, this is caused due to the following reasons:
- Use of Proxy servers
- VPN client connections
- Simultaneously opened multiple tabs in the browser.
- Inappropriate network connection
- A huge amount of cache in the browser
5 Ways to Fix Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed
Based on the causes of the Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed issue, there are certain methods to fix it which have been discussed below. You may find one or more methods to be useful, based on the cause of the issue.
Method #1 Fix Proxy Servers
A proxy server is a device that is used by internet service providers. This device helps you to have faster access to your requested websites. It receives your request for websites and on your behalf requests to the website without revealing your IP address.
This might modify your IP address in order to hide your identity. And also increases the bandwidth of your request frequency. However, sometimes it might work as a loophole in leaking your information is accessed by any unauthorized person.
Thus to counter this data misuse and ensure strict identity norms, Ticketmaster does not allow access to the users having a proxy server. All of you have to do is switch off this device from your system.
Steps to be followed are:
- Go to the Control Panel of your computer system.
- Proceed to LAN or respective networking option.
- Under the automatic configuration heading, deselect the Proxy Server and select Automatically Detect option.
- Restart the computer system and try again to see if the issue has been fixed.
Method #2 VPN Client Connections
VPN is a virtual private network. It works by connecting target websites with its nodes. However, VPN is considered illegal in many countries since it is very easy to steal data from any open node in the network. This data intimacy is not acceptable by Ticketmaster, which is the reason for Ticketmaster error 401 not allowed. You can turn off the VPN connection of your system by following the given steps to fix the issue:
- Open the Start menu and Search Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel of your system.
- Click on View Network and Internet.
- Disable the connected VPN network.
This would fix the issue for sure if VPN was the cause of the issue.
- 4 Ways to Fix Kmode Exception Not Handled in Windows Error
- 5 Ways to Fix Headphones Not Working in Windows 10
- 10 Ways to Fix Windows Error Code 0x80070570
Method #3 Close the Multiple tabs in your Browser
Opening multiple tabs in your browser is a poor habit to follow. It causes unnecessary wastage of data speed and memory of your system. Not only Ticketmaster but almost all applications suggest closing unnecessary tabs to avoid inconvenience.
Most people ignore multiple tabs opened simultaneously in order to quickly move to the next page, but it is a long term affecting fault. To counter this problem, you have to follow the given steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Close all the unnecessary tabs.
Method #4 Inappropriate Network Connection
Sometimes, the Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed can be due to inappropriate network connection. The Ticketmaster checks every aspect of their customers to avoid even a bleak chance of misuse or theft of their facilities. Thus if you have a weak network connection, it might seem doubtful on parameters of Ticketmaster. This may end with a crash message of Ticketmaster error 401 not allowed on your system. Here are steps to fix this issue:
- Refresh your network connection.
- Check proper connection and range of WiFi.
- If everything seems in place, disconnect and then reconnect to the network.
This will most probably fix the Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed issue, but in case it doesn’t, you must go to the next method.
Method #5 Check For Cache Data And Cookies
Cache data is something that helps you to have a better browsing experience. Every time you visit a website for the first time, the data is sent to your cache memory for storage. It is in order to easily provide the data whenever you request again. Though it is a good step to make browsing a better experience yet, it proves to be the cause of such issues.
Cache data becomes useless after some time period. If removal of this data is not done, it can reach up to several Gigabytes, thus making your system immensely slow. These memory consumptions make your system response slow, which causes the Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed issue. So, it is important to regularly clean this cache data from your system. The steps to follow are:
- Go to settings in your computer system.
- Look for the Storage tab under the System Setting and open it.
- Select free up space and clear the cache.
- Restart the computer system, if required.
- Fix Program Can’t Start Because d3dx9_43.dll is Missing
- How to Run Chkdsk In Windows 10 (3 Ways)
- What is the GWX Control Panel and How to Use It?
These were the best fixes to deal with the Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed issue on the computer system. The solutions for the major causes are written with explanation
- 1 Causes for Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed
- 2 5 Ways to Fix Ticketmaster Error 401 Not Allowed
- 3 Conclusion