Mobiles have become an essential part of our daily life. From contacts to emails to photographs, everything is on our phones, and losing phones causes a lot of trouble. Android is a popular operating system for phones these days, as it is easy to use.
However, losing a mobile phone or mistakenly deleting something off the phone causes problems for the person who is the owner. Losing the data is a big concern, and accidentally doing so causes even more pain. Thus, it is imperative to keep a backup of the data. MobiKin Assistant for Android is one device management tool that backs up the data on PC.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is MobiKin Assistant for Android?
- 2 Features of MobiKin Assistant for Android
- 3 Technical Specifications
- 4 How to Use MobiKin Assistant for Android?
- 5 Advantages of MobiKin Assistant for Android
- 6 Conclusion
What is MobiKin Assistant for Android?
MobiKin Assistant for Android is one of the best and secured backup software that can connect multiple Android devices to PC and backup all the data from all the connected devices to desktop with one single click.
All the connected devices can be managed from the desktop, as well.
Features of MobiKin Assistant for Android
The user-friendly interface of the software allows the user to follow step-by-step instructions and transfer the data effectively. All of the data can be backed up pretty quickly. This includes files, folders, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, apps, and apps data.
Method #0 Use Advanced System Repair Pro (Strongly Recommended)
- Download this PC Repair Tool rated as "Excellent" on TrustPilot.com.
- Click on Start Scan button to find errors related to Windows.
- Click Repair All to fix all issues with Patented Technologies.
1. Backup and Restoration Services
The software helps in backing all of the data of the android phone on the PC. This function is possible with one click, as is the service to restore the files on the phone. This feature is handy during the accidental deletion of data.
The file formats are compatible, including SMS, contacts, call logs, etc. There is also an option to search within a program for finding specific files.
2. Manage the data on the device
MobiKin Assistant for Android helps in sorting and managing the information on the device, including a cleanout of older messages and contacts. It helps to some kind to the ones which you want to keep.
The connections can be exported to different formats with one click and can be imported from old phones. This works for text messages, too — the filtering, sorting, and shipping of the data to different formats.
3. App Optimization
Sometimes, there are a lot of applications in our devices that have not seen the light of the day. The apps build up on our phones and clog it. Instead of individually looking for each app and deleting them, the MobiKin Assistant for Android helps in this job of cleanup.
4. Complete Data Access
Data transfer is efficient and accurate through MobiKin Assistant for Android. It doesn’t matter who is the manufacturer of the device, whether LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, or any other manufacturer, there is complete control over the data transfer and its accessibility.
Form this, the user can even manage music playlists, text messages, contacts, call logs, etc. and can even add or delete the data. The MobiKin Assistant for Android also gives access to the internal memory and SD cards of the mobile device and allows for remote screenshot capturing via the desktop.
The software is well supported by Android 2.1 and above. Apart from this, the software is also compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista. It usually requires a 750 MHz processor (compatible with both Intel and AMD). It requires a RAM of 512 MB or above and hard disk of 1GB and above. These are some of the necessary technical specifications required by the system.
The MobiKin Assistant for Android is fully compatible with all Android mobile phones and tablets, including the latest ones. In case, there is even an ounce of doubt; the users have an option to download the free trial of MobiKin Assistant for Android and check. They come across any issue or require support; they can raise concerns on their customer support.
How to Use MobiKin Assistant for Android?
- Install the software. Navigate to the MobiKin Assistant for Android website and download the software.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process of the software.
- After the installation, the app opens up pretty swiftly.
- Connect your android phone with USB to the computer. As soon as this is done, all the files are loaded on the app and are visible.
- Click on the “One-click Backup” option, and then the software scans the device. There is an option to select the files for backup. Even GBs of data is backed up quite swiftly, more or less within half an hour.
- All the files are usually visible with left-hand navigation.
- For restoration also, a single click to “Restore” saves all the data back to the selected device.
(It is noteworthy that sometimes the device doesn’t show up when connected with a USB drive. In that case, you can try enabling the debugging mode of the Android. There are onscreen instructions available for this as well.)
Advantages of MobiKin Assistant for Android
- It is compatible with all of the leading android mobile phone manufacturers, such as Huawei, LG, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, etc.
- There is a free trial version available that you can try before purchasing.
- It can transfer all of the mobile phone data, including call logs, text messages, etc.
- The program loads quickly and requires minimum CPU.
- The interface is friendly and easy to use. It is easier to navigate through the software for all kinds of users.
- The file transfer is efficient and accurate; that is, there is no loss of data during transfer.
MobiKin Assistant for Android is relatively easy to use the software, which makes it one of the best available software in the market. There isn’t much of the support to find a learning curve.
The software is also incredibly fast in terms of execution. It has a free trial version, is effortless to use, and is a stress-proof and secured way of backing up and managing the data of android devices. We hope you have an incredible time exploring the MobiKin Assistant for Android.
Gravit Sinha is the founder of ValidEdge. Ever since he was a kid, he has been a problem fixer and that passion is what inspired him to start and grow this website! 🙂